Typically called ‘Dhvani Pātra’ in Nepali, which translates to ‘Sound bowl’, the Himalayan Healing Bowl is a special metallic alloy of seven different metals (copper, iron, tin, lead, gold, silver and zinc) which correspond to the sun, moon and planets in the universe and the seven chakras (energy centers) in the body. These bowls have been used for centuries for the purpose of healing and meditation. By striking the surface or rubbing the rim, the bowls produce a majestic long sustaining harmonic overtone and an intense vibration which is used as vibro-acoustic therapy as part of physiotherapy. These are the frequencies of the universe “OM” creating union between our mind-body-soul and the cosmos.
Benefits of the Himalayan Healing Bowls.
- Deep relaxation and pain relief.
- Reduce stress and anxiety through hypnotic sound by clearing mind.
- Treat physical pain through vibrations.
- Improve circulation and blood flow balancing blood pressure.
- Chakra balancing.
- Increase mental and emotional clarity (depression, fatigue, anger, loneliness, fear)
- Promote stillness, happiness and well-being. Stimulate the immune system.Enhances the awareness of mind and body in perfect harmony.Sound and vibration reduces brain activity and slows down the respiration and heart rate.Also used as tool for clearing up negative energy and cleansingof space.
Malla Travel get-together
Taking time off from a very busy Dashera and Diwali period when it is peak tourist season in Nepal, the CEO of Malla Travel organized a get-together for the management team and well-wishers to wish them good health and success.
Melanie Li from 54Traveller China Nepal visit
Melanie Li the product manager of Shanghai 54Traveler was in Nepal recently to check out the new hotels and resorts, tourism attractions and routes to prepare the 2024 programs in time for the Spring Festival Chinese New Year Holidays. The tour operating company in China has been offering Nepal to their clients since 2013 and they are one of the first to revive Nepal tours post-pandemic. CEO Subodh Rana recently visited Shanghai to meet with the managing partner of the company Glen Fu.