2 Nights / 3 Days
The rare combination of snow clad peaks and snow fed lakes and rivers has helped to make the valley of Pokhara (210 km from Kathmandu) one of the most picturesque natural attractions in Nepal.
A must for all visitors to Pokhara valley is the Phewa Lake. It occupies a central location in Nepal and is dominated by the peaks of Annapurna range. Its unique setting may be judged from the fact that the town of Pokhara (931 meters), is only fifty kilometers from Annapurna (8,091 meters) clearly seen from the valley on a clear day. The northern horizon is defined by a seventy kilometers long wall of snow and ice with numerous peaks. Pokhara valley bounds in lakes. Phewa, Rupa and Begnas are the largest and most famous.
Although Pokhara is a base for all treks to the Annapurna region, several mini-treks can also be organized.
Trip Name2 Nights / 3 Days
Trip Duration2 Nights / 3 Days
AltitudeThe altitude varies from 827 metres (2,713 feet) in the southern part to 1,740 metres (5,710 feet) in the north.
Best SeasonSeptember – April
Trip Start From
Trip Ends At
AM. Drive in from Kathmandu, Mugling, Chitwan or Lumbini.
AM. Transfer to the lakeside of Phewa Tal for boating (1 hour).
AM. Drive out to Kathmandu, Mugling, Chitwan or Lumbini.
What Is Included
- Airport- Hotel-Airport transport as per itinerar
- Accommodation of the circuit, breakfast included (category chosable)
- Entrance fees to the cities and monuments
- Insurance and all related expenses of local workers
What Is Not Included
- International flight to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa (may apply on arrival to Kathmandu airport)
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the incudes section
- Bottled drinks and refreshes during Trekking
- Tips, personal expenses (telephone, laundry, etc.) and, in general, not mentioned in “INCLUDES”.