3 Nights / 4 Days
The Valley is situated at an altitude of 1,336 m above sea level and covers an area of 218 sq. miles. The rich tapestry of the cultural heritage of Nepal is synthesized in the Kathmandu Valley, the home of the ancient and sophisticated Newari culture. The Newars are the indigenous inhabitants of the Valley and the creators of the splendid civilization of its three cities – Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. The skillfully-built temples and palaces, delicately-engraved stone and metal images, carved wooden columns and pillars, and the history laden shrines and chaityas of these three historical cities stand testimony to the Newar’s artistic achievements.
Trip Name3 Nights / 4 Days
Trip Duration3 Nights / 4 Days
Altitudeapproximately 1,400 metres (4,600 feet) above sea level
Best SeasonSeptember – April
Trip Start From
Trip Ends At
Arrive in Kathmandu.
AM. Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City and Swoyambhunath Stupa.
AM. Half day sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur City.
Transfer to the airport to connect onward flight.
What Is Included
- Airport- Hotel-Airport transport as per itinerar
- Accommodation of the circuit, breakfast included (category chosable)
- Entrance fees to the cities and monuments
- Insurance and all related expenses of local workers
What Is Not Included
- International flight to and from Nepal
- Nepal entry visa (may apply on arrival to Kathmandu airport)
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the incudes section
- Bottled drinks and refreshes during Trekking
- Tips, personal expenses (telephone, laundry, etc.) and, in general, not mentioned in “INCLUDES”.
Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, located in the heart of Nepal’s thriving capital, places you close to corporate offices and popular attractions like the entertainment...Details